christmas hot chocolate.

4:29 PM

The season of twinkling lights, Christmas music, never-ending treats, family time, and hot chocolate is here! Can I just say that I'm super excited? Because I am! 

To kick off the first day of the Christmas season, this morning I made some hot chocolate. But I jazzed it up with something special--and my gosh it was so good. Like, I gave some to Mitch (he came up to visit) and didn't tell him, and he turned to me and asked why the hot chocolate was so delicious...how had I made it?

Well...I will share my secret, because everyone deserves amazing hot chocolate. 


Christmas Hot Chocolate

Simply put a little vanilla spiced eggnog at the bottom of the cup before pouring in the steaming hot chocolate. It makes it nice and creamy and adds some extra Christmas flavor. It's as easy as that!



It was seriously so good. Even if you don't like eggnog, give it a try. You wouldn't know it was in there; you'll just fall in love with it's amazing creamy chocolatey goodness.

Mmm I just love the holidays.

You Might Also Like

0 comments