slow-cooker pot roast.

8:00 AM


I am a huge fan of slow-cooker meals. They are easy, perfect for busy people, and taste amazing. So I’m always on the look-out for interesting recipes that use my friend the Crockpot.
 
This recipe is delicious, but the real reason I am posting it is because of the recipe I will post tomorrow on what you’ll make with the leftovers the next day.
 
Baked nachos. Can I get an holy yum?!?
 
So, when you make this be sure to factor in how much meat you will need for nachos. It all depends on how many people you are feeding.
 
What you’ll need
1 tablespoon cornstarch
Baby carrots
2 medium onions, each cut into 8 wedges (if desired)
Salt and ground pepper
1 beef chuck roast, trimmed of excess fat
5 tablespoons water
Garlic and herbs grilling seasoning

In slow cooker, stir together cornstarch and cold water until smooth. Add carrots and onions (if desired); season with salt and pepper, and toss.
 
Sprinkle roast with, salt, pepper, and garlic and herbs seasoning. Place on top of vegetables.
 
Cover; cook on high, 6 hours or on low, 10 hours.
 
Roast will easily pull apart. Serve with mash potatoes and gravy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments