townhome.

9:30 AM

Have I ever mentioned how much I love my husband? Yes? Well, I think I shall mention it again!

We are selling our townhome in Saratoga Springs (contact me if you are interested!), and Josh and I have been working so hard to get the house ready. Painting, sanding, moving stuff, staging, decorating, and the list goes on and on. It’s brutal and time consuming, but there is nothing better than being on a team with your best friend and lover. We have so much fun every step of the way.

Between the two of us we’ve almost got the house ready to put on the market, and I wouldn’t be even close if it wasn’t for him. I love building a life with him—putting together our dream piece by piece. But I want to take a moment and focus on the fact that he really is perfect. He is such a hard worker and is always so thoughtful and fun and my best friend… and I am truly blessed to be with him on this journey.

Check out our KSL listing: http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=475&ad=24563549&cat=279

You Might Also Like

0 comments