springtime.

12:59 PM


I know it may be snowing now, but my mind is set on the fact that it’s spring. No matter what the weather may be. Hence me wearing my peep-toe flats as snow drifted in the air today. But you know what, sometimes you just got to show winter who’s boss!
I am so excited for spring for several reasons. Josh will graduate, we will go on an awesome trip, we will get to start setting up our new house, the weather will be great for plane flying and dog walking and bike riding and picnicking and just so many other fun things. We will spend the day with all the windows open, and the evenings cuddling outside watching the sun set. The dogs will run and run and run in the backyard, barking and eating grass...because they are strange like that. And I will take a deep breath without freezing my lungs, and drive with my sunroof open.
Then summer will come, and things will get even better.

You Might Also Like

0 comments