birthdays.

6:04 PM


So Josh and my birthdays are exactly one week apart. You know what that means right? One whole week of awesome birthday celebration!

This birthday week was particularly fun. Started the week off with a Jazz game provided by my mom:


Had a fun BBQ party with everyone where I got lots of fun presents and a delicious cake: 

 


Went to Ruth's Chris as a birthday present from my momso delicious oh my goodness:



........and........then..........


HAD A BATMAN BIRTHDAY PARTY!

I was so excited for Josh's Batman party I could barely sleep the night before. He knew he was having a party, but had no idea how awesome it was going to be. I just love parties, so please indulge me as I post some pictures (that I totally stole from Josh and Julie. Thanks, love you!).  

The Batman birthday party came complete with Batman balloons, Batman streamers, bat cookies, Batman napkins, pop-art banners, Batman confetti and table cover, and a Batman Skor cake. Not to mention family we love, and the funny attempt at singing "Happy Birthday" to the tune of the old Batman theme song!

 
 
 
 
 

Thanks everyone for making our birthdays so memorablewe kicked 26 and 29 off right!




You Might Also Like

0 comments