star trek.

9:30 AM

So don’t tell anyone, but I’m a huge Star Trek fan. 

Honestly though, I’m sure most people already know so don’t worry too much about keeping it a secret. But I promise I’m not one of those crazy Trekkies! I don’t make fan movies or carry a phaser. I don’t have my own handmade costume or speak Klingon. But I do love Star Trek. (I must admit though, I may or may not have discussed the possibility of warp travel before.)

Anyway, all of this is to say that this last weekend I got to meet some stars from the TNG series of Star Trek and, in my opinion, the best series of Star Trek. 

Comic Con held a fan experience up un SLC, and one of the main attractions was the Star Trek cast. So Josh, Mark, Mitch, and I headed up to the Salt Palace excited to see all the craziness of Comic Con. There were so many costumes, booths, and fun things to see. 

For me, meeting the Star Trek cast was particularly fun.  


My favorite person to meet was Mirana Sirtis, aka counselor Troi. She was super nice and funny. When I told her I watched the show growing up and loved it she said, “Darling, how old are you?” I answered her, and she proceeded to tell me that she has shoes older than me. Haha!

I did have to admit to her I was watching reruns, but I was excited to tell her how much I loved the show. She chatted with us for a bit longer, and it was definitely one of the highlights of the year thus far!

You Might Also Like

1 comments