planning california.

10:30 AM

A few weeks ago I would not have guessed we were going to be heading to California soon...but it's true! We went on a trip very similar to this last year—and it was a blast.


So we're off to enjoy Las Vegas, Huntington Beach, my grandparent's house, the Chino airshow, and.....DISNEYLAND!!

The airshow is what sparked this trip. Josh mentioned it would maybe be fun to go to an airshow this year...and I don't need to be told to get up and run with the idea of a vacation. I quickly found out when the California airshow was, and called up my grandpa to organize. Then it kind of spun from there. We added Las Vegas, and then added a day at Huntington Beach. Then, Thursday last week, I started making up a song and Josh said, "That sounds like the 'It's a Small World' song." I replied that he shouldn't bring up Disneyland because I'd want to go. Then, my amazing, smart, loving, wonderful, caring, totally awesome husband said, "Well, we could stay an extra day and go."

Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!

That's one of my favorite places ever! So I nailed it down, made a lunch reservation at the Blue Bayou, and am just so excited about this trip and all the fun things we're going to do I can't stand it.

I'll be sure to post pictures when we get back!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I was thinking you should have written 'Oh my josh, oh my Josh, oh my Josh! ' lol sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete