dance.

9:15 AM

I try to set little goals for myself as I reach different stages throughout the year, and while I mentioned in my previous post about a current goal I'm working on, I was inspired to add another to the list because of this quote:


I feel it's sometimes difficult to always remember to dance through lifelightly, brightly, happily, and freely. Life happens. Things weigh you down. Stress gets to you. The responsibilities just seem to pile up. I know we all feel it. In fact, I can't think of one person in my life right now that doesn't have some worry or trial or stress going on. And my heart goes out to each of them.

But my new goal for the rest of the year is to never forget to dance. At least metaphorically. To soak in the good moments, don't get weighed down, and focus on the positives in the present. I'm going to give it my best effort, and hopefully influence others to do the same.

Because when you're dancing, the world becomes a better place.

You Might Also Like

0 comments