three years.

5:17 PM


Today marks the day that THREE years ago Josh and I started dating! I thought a day this great deserved a post. And a three-year-old picture. :)



I remember when I first met Josh. He was confident, fun, handsome, and full of life. Just all-around awesome. We had a great time together, and what had started as just a dinner date at Iggy's turned into a dinner, games, and movie date. We really liked being togetherit felt natural. And so we went on another date, and another, and another. And that brings us to today, with me writing this post about how happy I am.



From the moment I met Josh I knew he was special. His personality was strong and caring and exciting (and slightly nerdy) and resonated with mine. I knew about soul mates, but I always wondered if they really existed. That maybe it was just my wishful thinking making me feel he was out there. But when I met him I realized that soul mates are in fact real, and that I had found mine.



The funny thing is, he said the same thing. We both knew we had found the person we always felt was out there, somewhere.



And from that moment on it's been nothing but one great adventure. And I am so lucky to be on this great adventure with my best friend and true love.



Thanks asking me out three years ago today babe! I love you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments