5k.

10:15 AM

So. I’ve had to eat my words a few times in the last couple months. First. Essential oils and other natural remedies aren’t as laughable as I’ve always thought. Second. Running in a 5k, something I swore was stupid and that I’d never do, is my future come this October.  

Dan, Kelley, Josh and I are going to run a 5k this October…though Kelley and I may be the only ones who know that at this point in time.  

Hm. Note to self: Tell Dan and Josh they are running a 5k this October.  

And you want to know one of the motivating factors that will keep us going when Kelley and I just want to give up? The fact that we have come up with perfect costume ideas for the race. Yes, costumes. So we must run that race. Because where else will we wear our awesome racing costumes besides a race!?  

Oh, and we want to be healthy and achieve the goal we’ve set. That too. 

 So, come October, we’ll be dragging ourselves running across the Halloween 5k finish line!

You Might Also Like

0 comments