one year anniversary.

9:30 AM


One year ago today, Josh and I were married in the soft light of a summer sunset. We both agree it was the best day of our lives, and has been followed by nothing but love and happiness.
Crazy to think a whole year has passed, but it has been such a wonderful year. We are surrounded by people we love, we have bought the house we plan to grow old in, we have the cutest puppies, are constantly falling more and more in love, having endless adventures, and becoming even better best friends. I do have to brag that we are a perfect match, and I am thankful every day that I was lucky enough to find my love.
Thanks Josh for making every moment since I met you a happily ever after. But, a true love story never ends, and I look forward to all the precious moments that are yet to come. Happy anniversary babe!




You Might Also Like

0 comments